The Maldives is a popular destination for travelers looking to spend their holidays in paradise. With resorts that offer luxury at an affordable price, the Maldives is one of the world’s most desirable destinations for people who want to escape from reality and treat themselves. The island nation has it all: pristine beaches, scuba diving opportunities, and romantic sunsets.
Affordable Beaches in Maldives
1.The airport beach (if you’re on a layover) because it has great views of the sunset ** even if there isn’t much sand
2. Radhuni Beach – This was our first stop when we arrived at Hulhumale’ Resort & Spa which meant we got a glimpse of what all of these islands had to offer before making any other decisions about where to go next. It turned out that this little slice of paradise would be our home for the duration of our stay on island number two, and after seeing this beach I couldn’t imagine being anywhere else.
3. Veligandu Outrigger Beach Resort – There are only a few resorts that offer houseboat holidays in Maldives, and this is one of the best ones for those looking to get away from it all on their own private boat with friends or family.
4. Biyadhoo Island Resort & Spa – This resort has some of the most beautiful beaches around (seriously take your pick!) but you’ll also find an infinity pool which overlooks the ocean as well as spa treatments!
5. Maldivian food can be quite delicious so try not to eat too many Western style meals when exploring these islands! One thing that we found was common at every restaurant here was Maldivian roshi (which is basically a spicy ground meat curry) and it was always delicious.
6. Maldives has some of the best diving in the world, so if you’re coming here for vacation this might be something that interests you! The water can vary from reef to reef but most times visibility will exceed 30m *on average*.
7. Diving excursions start at around $100+ per person depending on where you are going.* Many resorts offer their own dive packages with equipment included or trips out to private islands like North Male Atoll where there’s no other people around except maybe your family or friends when staying together. **The crystal clear waters make every dive worth it, and even if you don’t Zant to get scuba certified it’s still a great opportunity for snorkelers.
There are many affordable beaches in the Maldives, but those that we’ve listed here may be some of the most inexpensive. The cheapest option is to stay on a private island where you’ll need to bring your own food and water. If this sounds like an adventure worth trying then go for it! But if you’re looking for something more low-key, there’s also an abundance of resorts nearby with all inclusive packages at reasonable rates. In any case, just make sure to keep yourself healthy while visiting these beautiful islands by taking precautions when drinking water or eating raw foods – especially since they don’t have access to clean tap water as often as other countries might.
Who is Fun Island Maldives?
Fun Island Maldives focuses on traveling the world and experiencing everything there is to know about The Maldives, a picture-perfect archipelago situated in the middle of the Indian Ocean and home to 1,190+ tiny coral islands! This amazing country is famous for the beauty it possesses and is celebrated as one of the best travel destinations in the world. For first-timers, traveling to the country will be very exciting but at the same time, there is so much more to look forward to and understand beyond the exotic lifestyles.