In 2021, the Maldives is set to open its doors to visitors. The world’s most beautiful island destination has been in development since 2008 and will be ready for travelers by that time. With the opening of new hotels, resorts, airports and other infrastructure in recent years, will the islands be able to handle a potential influx of tourists?
Here are some Fun ideas things to do in Maldives;
1.Visit the harbor and get your feet wet before grabbing lunch at one of our many seafood restaurants.
2. Stroll along the boardwalk, admire all the boats and people you’ll see on your way down to Pier 16.
3. Take a walk around town or go up into Frost’s Park if you want views that will take your breath away! If reaching heights isn’t really your thing, head over to Triton Beach instead where there are plenty of options for activities like volleyball, fishing, kayaking etcetera – it doesn’t matter what you’re after because you’ll find it there.
4. Like art? Maldives has a great museum called the Lydian Contemporary Art Gallery where you can spend hours admiring its many pieces without getting bored.
5. Love shopping and looking for something new to wear or just want to take in some of our country’s culture by taking advantage of the duty free tax rates? Then head over to The Mall at Sunnyside which is home to many well known clothing stores, restaurants, and more! They have everything from high end brands like Armani Exchange all the way down to those mom and pop shops that sell local goods so no matter what your style is, you’re sure not leave disappointed. Who says time spent in airports isn’t productive?
6. If you’re looking for something a little more tranquil, head over to Frost’s Park and enjoy the view. It’s not uncommon to see couples getting engaged or locals just lounging in the sun on this green space. You can also take a boat tour around our harbor which is one of my personal favorite things to do when it comes time to explore new areas!
7. For all those coffee lovers out there who need their fix before anything else, we recommend that you visit Rambling Roasters where they have some of the most delicious beans from all over the world waiting for you along with an exquisite selection of premium brews. We dare say that if you don’t find your perfect cup here then nothing will satisfy your cravings.
8. If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to pour your own beer, then head on over to the The Ale House where they have a number of brews available for purchase and at best prices as well!
9. More people should start using our services because we want them to know how easy life can be when they hire professionals.
10. This blog post will introduce you to some fun activities that you can partake in while visiting our beautiful city. If you find yourself getting bored, just take a look at this list and see what catches your eye.
11. Maldives is a beautiful city full of fun things to do. Here are some ideas for this list: Visit the harbor and get your feet wet before grabbing lunch at one of our many seafood restaurants. Stroll along the boardwalk, admire all the boats and people you’ll see on your way down to Pier 16. Take a walk around town or go up into Frost’s Park if you want views that will take your breath away! If reaching heights isn’t really your thing, head over to Triton Beach instead where there are plenty of options for activities like volleyball, fishing, kayaking etcetera – it doesn’t matter what you’re after because you’ll find it there.
12. If art is more your thing and you love admiring paintings from different artists in a beautiful setting then make sure to stop by the Lydian Contemporary Art Gallery which has many pieces waiting just for you. It’s open every day but if Mondays aren’t good days for visitations then don’t worry; they offer weekly tours on Saturdays too! For those out shopping or who want something new to wear, The Mall at Sunnyside is a must.
Well, the Maldives is set to open its doors for visitors in 2021. It’s hard not to be excited about this amazing destination and all that it has to offer! If you’re planning your next vacation or looking for ideas of things to do while visiting the country, we’ve put together a list of some fun options below. Hopefully these will help get you motivated enough so that when 2020 rolls around, you’ll be ready with everything planned out 🙂 Stay healthy!
Who is Fun Island Maldives?
Fun Island Maldives focuses on traveling the world and experiencing everything there is to know about The Maldives, a picture-perfect archipelago situated in the middle of the Indian Ocean and home to 1,190+ tiny coral islands! This amazing country is famous for the beauty it possesses and is celebrated as one of the best travel destinations in the world. For first-timers, traveling to the country will be very exciting but at the same time, there is so much more to look forward to and understand beyond the exotic lifestyles.
This post was created with the assistance of San Francisco Bay Area’s Luxury Travel Agency, All Business Class. Have you ever wanted to go on a business trip or vacation but the cost was out of your budget? All Business Classis here for you. They offer clients wholesale pricing that the general public can’t get and, as an added bonus, they earn commissions from their clients so it’s a win-win situation all around! You save money and we earn a commission, so it’s a win-win for everyone. They also offer vacation planning services such as hotel accommodations, restaurant reservations, private jet or yacht charter service and pretty much anything else you can think of. Get in touch with them now if this sounds like something you want help with because there are no limits to what they will do.