As one of the most beautiful countries in the world, many people are curious about visiting the Maldives. Unfortunately, it is not an inexpensive destination to get to, which can be a deterring factor for some people. However, there are still plenty of affordable reasons to visit this exotic place!
Some of the Best places and affordable in Maldives
1.Athuruga Island Resort and Spa is one of the most luxurious resorts in Maldives, located on Vaadhoo island. This resort has two restaurants, excellent facilities for snorkelling and diving, as well as an award-winning spa service. The beautiful beaches include some secluded coves where guests can enjoy their privacy or play volleyball on sandy shores. It also offers tennis courts inside its gates for those who would like to stay active during their holiday experience here; moreover there are many leisure activities at the resort such as a gym, sports facilities and yoga classes.
2. One & Only Reethi Rah is another top class choice for those who are looking for an unforgettable Maldives experience that will be unmatched in terms of service and luxury. The only drawback to this resort is its location – it’s located on one of the most remote inhabited islands in the country so travelling here can take some time; nevertheless guests enjoy untouched beaches with turquoise waters, excellent dining opportunities including five restaurants from which you can select your cuisine preference, two bars (one being a poolside bar) plus plenty of water sport options available during daytime hours.
3. Paradise Island Resort has been voted among the best resorts in all over Asia by Travel + Leisure magazine, which is quite a feat considering there are dozens of amazing resorts in the Maldives. This resort offers an enormous variety of water sports: two pools for various activities (one with its own beach and volleyball court), surfing lessons, kayaking opportunities…
4. The Laamu Atoll Resort will satisfy any type of guest as it has something to offer for every kind of holidaymaker. It features excellent diving sites, comfortable accommodation options plus plenty of restaurants from which you can enjoy delicious cuisine – including Thai food at the Hilton’s restaurant that serves up authentic dishes such as Pad Thai Noodles or Tom Yum Soup alongside tasty international delights; moreover this place has 45 different types on beer brands available so everyone should be able to find their favourite drink.
5. Kandolhu Island Resort is a family friendly resort that offers excellent facilities for the kids – including video games, water slides and a pool with its own play area; furthermore there are plenty of other activities available such as tennis courts and watersports
6. The Hilton Maldives Resort & Spa has been voted among the top hotels in Asia by Travel + Leisure magazine so it makes sense that this would be one of your best options if you’re looking for an unforgettable holiday experience while visiting the country. This place features four restaurants from which you can choose what type of cuisine you want (Asian, Indian or European food), two bars plus three swimming pools where guests can relax after taking part in some of the many activities available here – including kayaking.
7. The Royal Island Resort & Spa is another top class choice for those looking for a memorable holiday experience in Maldives as it offers excellent facilities, such as two private beaches where guests can enjoy their privacy and there are plenty of restaurants from which you can choose your type of cuisine; moreover this place has been awarded five stars by Forbes Travel Guide so its reputation precedes itself.
8. LUX* North Male Atoll has an interesting setting because it was once inhabited by pirates who used to come ashore with loot from captured ships but nowadays this resort features luxurious accommodation options that will suit any guest’s needs: if you’re not interested in staying at the hotel then they offer superb villa rentals as well.
9. The Equator Village Resort is another one of the best hotels in Maldives that provides a variety of activities and leisure opportunities – including water sports, diving sites for those who enjoy underwater exploration or just lounging by the pool after taking part in some other activity such as tennis. This place also features excellent accommodation options: it has villas which can accommodate up to six people plus there are garden rooms with bathrooms attached so you’ll never have to worry about walking through wet sand if you’re on your way back from the beach; moreover they offer superb packages designed especially for families where children can take part in lots of different activities while their parents relax at this resort’s spa facilities.
When is the most affordable time to visit the Maldives? Some of the best places and cheapest seasons are during winter. You might want to rethink your vacation plans if you’re going in a peak season because it’s not as cheap! The country has also been called one of the healthiest countries, so stay healthy for your trip by following these tips.
Who is Fun Island Maldives?
Fun Island Maldives focuses on traveling the world and experiencing everything there is to know about The Maldives, a picture-perfect archipelago situated in the middle of the Indian Ocean and home to 1,190+ tiny coral islands! This amazing country is famous for the beauty it possesses and is celebrated as one of the best travel destinations in the world. For first-timers, traveling to the country will be very exciting but at the same time, there is so much more to look forward to and understand beyond the exotic lifestyles.
This post was created with the assistance of San Francisco Bay Area’s Luxury Travel Agency, All Business Class. Have you ever wanted to go on a business trip or vacation but the cost was out of your budget? All Business Classis here for you. They offer clients wholesale pricing that the general public can’t get and, as an added bonus, they earn commissions from their clients so it’s a win-win situation all around! You save money and we earn a commission, so it’s a win-win for everyone. They also offer vacation planning services such as hotel accommodations, restaurant reservations, private jet or yacht charter service and pretty much anything else you can think of. Get in touch with them now if this sounds like something you want help with because there are no limits to what they will do.