If you are looking for a tropical paradise to call your home away from home, the Maldives is an excellent choice. The country consists of 26 atolls that are scattered across the Indian Ocean. From north to south, these islands range in size and offer something different for everyone. Whether you’re looking for sun-soaked beaches, vibrant nightlife or just some peace and quiet – there’s a place for you in the Maldives!
5 Fantastic Resorts you can Stay in Maldives
1. Red Tomato Inn Resort & Spa- The Red Tomato Inn Resort & Spa is a quaint, family-owned resort on the beach in Oceanside. If you’re looking for some fun in the sun without breaking the bank, this is your spot! With affordable rates and cozy rooms, I can’t think of anywhere else I’d rather go to get away from it all. Plus they offer free breakfast every morning which includes bacon and eggs! Who doesn’t love bacon? They also have an outdoor pool with lounge chairs where you can soak up some rays while listening to music on their patio. It’s perfect for families or just a romantic weekend trip with that special someone.
2. Kurumba Private Island Resort- Kurumba Private Island Resort is a luxury resort in the Maldives with spectacular views of the Indian Ocean. With over 300 villas and private pools, Kurumba offers guests an unforgettable experience that will make any traveler feel like they’re on top of the world.Located near to some of the best beaches in Male, Kurumba provides guests access to all you could ever want for your dream vacation: scuba diving opportunities, snorkeling excursions, water sports at every hour of day or night and more! All this combined with luxurious amenities such as infinity pools and spa treatments make it easy to see why so many travelers flock there year after year.
3. Soneva Fushi Resort & Spa- Soneva Fushi Resort & Spa is a luxury resort in the Maldives. The property has been designed with a sustainable ethos, which it calls “nature integrated.” Guests can enjoy a range of activities from diving and snorkeling to fishing and surfing. There are also plenty of water sports options available when guests aren’t enjoying their private pool or the infinity-edge swimming pools on the beachfront. In addition, Soneva Fushi offers yoga classes, cooking lessons, and more for those seeking some relaxing downtime at this luxurious destination.
4. The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Resort & Spa- The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Resort & Spa is a tropical paradise on the Maldives. The resort has 119 villas, 4 restaurants and 3 pools with stunning views of the Indian Ocean. It’s hard to imagine that this place was once a fisherman’s village! Just a short boat ride from Male International Airport, you will be transported into an oasis for relaxation and rejuvenation. The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Resort & Spa is perfect for families looking to escape the harsh winters or someone who wants to get away from it all without going too far from home. With its proximity to airports in Asia, Africa and Europe, it is easy reachable by air travelers looking for their next holiday destination
5. The Conrad Rangali Island Hotel- Conrad Rangali Island Hotel is a first-class destination that’s perfect for anyone looking to escape the city. Offering outdoor activities like scuba diving, snorkeling, and kayaking; as well as luxurious accommodations with stunning views of the Indian Ocean, Conrad Rangali Island Hotel is one of the best resorts in Indonesia. For those who want an island getaway but don’t want to go too far from home -this resort is only 5 hours away from Singapore by plane! The Conrad offers everything you need for your tropical vacation without ever having to leave paradise.
If you’ve been looking for a luxurious getaway, but don’t want to go too far from home, the Maldives is an ideal option. Whether you are more of a beach person or a nature lover, there is something for everyone in this tropical paradise. We have compiled five fantastic resorts that will help make your stay unforgettable. With detailed information about each resort and their amenities listed below, we hope to provide some guidance on where to stay in the Maldives!
Who is Fun Island Maldives?
Fun Island Maldives focuses on traveling the world and experiencing everything there is to know about The Maldives, a picture-perfect archipelago situated in the middle of the Indian Ocean and home to 1,190+ tiny coral islands! This amazing country is famous for the beauty it possesses and is celebrated as one of the best travel destinations in the world. For first-timers, traveling to the country will be very exciting but at the same time, there is so much more to look forward to and understand beyond the exotic lifestyles.